The annual Verizon Winner’s Circle incentive event for top retail sales associates plays a major role in rewarding and motivating employees.
Following a corporate restructure, four market events were merged into one Southeastern Regional event, and a 400-person event became a 1200-person event. Verizon needed an event partner that could effectively create and produce a new event that could accommodate and dazzle three-times the sales stars and executive staff in one location.
- To seamlessly merge what was traditionally four market events into one regional event, including top sales and C-Level Executives from five states.
- To identify a location and venue that could accommodate the size of the event, but also allow for convenient travel by air and ground.
- To create an incredible and unforgettable one-day event for 1200 people to entertain and honor top salespeople.
"A 400-person event became a 1200-person event. Verizon needed an event partner that could accommodate and dazzle three-times the sales stars and executive staff in one new location Casey Reid"
- Eleven assisted in selecting and booking site location and host hotel in Orlando, FL, that allowed for group-friendly travel, tropical weather, and a variety of entertainment opportunities.
- Although the client asked for proposals for an event that would be hosted at the hotel, we suggested an exclusive “bucket-list” experience off-property for the winners.
- An arrival moment and outdoor reception at the hotel honored all winners.
- Eleven created and executed a private experience at Universal Studios Marvel Islands during which guests enjoyed an all-inclusive street party with five different themed locations and then were escorted along a VIP path to a private Marvel Island Experience.
- Live DJs and artists were booked and incorporated into programming.
With the change in traditional programming, the 2017 Winners Circle event for the South Area became one of the most talked about events within Verizon. The event set a new standard for incentive trips and greatly enhanced employee excitement and engagement. Video of the event created incredible internal content that extended the life of the event long after the last guest departed Orlando.
Careful attention to detail and VIP treatment of each winner, along with execution of the first-ever event of its size, started the event standard that stands today.